Reset Aloware password via Profile Settings for admins or 'Forgot Password' on login. Admins use Users menu; others verify via email link after reCAPTCHA on reset page.
There are two ways to reset your Aloware account password for maximum protection:
- Profile Settings (Admin access only) - If you have admin access, your admin can change your Aloware password through the profile settings. To do this,
- Navigate to the Users menu, and select the user account you want to reset the password for.
- Click Settings, go to the Profile Settings tab, toggle the switch to change the password, and enter the new password.
- Click Save.
- Forgot Password - If you can't remember your password or your browser's autofill doesn't fill out your email address and password, you can use the Forgot Password button on the login page. This process also applies to Aloware Talk.
- Simply enter your email address on the reset password page, and check the reCAPTCHA box to complete the verification process.
- Click the Send Reset Link button. A notification will display that the password reset link has been sent to your email address.
- Check your email for a reset password link, then click the link.
- Provide your email, password, and confirm the password, and click Reset Password.
- A confirmation notification will be displayed for a successful password reset.