The Account Settings allow you to update the universal features of Aloware like General Settings, Calling Settings, and Reporting.
This article serves as an overview of these features and explains how changes to these features will affect your account.
In this article, you can view and change the following below
You can access these settings by clicking on Account from the Main Menu.
- Name - Set a name for your Account.
- Timezone - Change the timezone of your Account.
- Default Homepage - Allow you to set the default homepage to Dashboard or Contacts.
- Appointment Recipients - When a new appointment is created on Aloware, we will send a copy of an appointment via email to the list of recipients defined here.
- Lead Recipients - When a new contact is created on Aloware, we will send a copy of contact information via email to the list of recipients defined here.
- Default Contact Date Filter - Here you can set the default date filter on the contact page to either “Engagement” or “Created at”.
- Wrap-up Duration - This is the time spent by a user doing after-call work (ACW) once they have concluded an interaction with the customer.
- Force Wrap Up Settings - Force account wrap-up duration setting on all users
- Inbound Call RecordingsUse Line Default - Applies whatever setting is configured in the Line. Always Record - Overrides Line settings to always record the call. Never Record - Overrides Line settings to never record the call.
- Outbound Call RecordingsUse Line Default - Applies whatever setting is configured in the Line. Always Record - Overrides Line settings to always record the call. Never Record - Overrides Line settings to never record the call. Force Outbound Call Recording Settings - Force account outbound call recording setting on all users
- Outbound Line - Selects a line when an agent is making an outbound call.
- Force Outbound Line Settings - Force account outbound line setting on all users
- Force Call Disposition (Beta) - Enabling this option will make the wrap-up timer paused, back button, callback, and agent status dropdown will be locked until the agent disposes of the call.
- Call Recordings - Enabling dual-channel recording for calls will save the audio into two separate channels based on the source or speaker. For example, on a standard two-person phone call, a dual-channel recording would record the caller and the callee separately on the same audio recording.
- Default Report Period - Sets a default duration of your report in the Dashboard, Reports, and Activity pages.
- Daily Activity Reports - Enabling this option will send daily reports of calls & texts, new lead dispositions, and agent activities to Account Admins.
- Send Activity Reports On - This allows you to set what time the report will be sent.
- Send Activity Reports For - Choose between "Today" or "Last 24 hours" for the duration of reports to be sent.
- Daily Inbound SMS Report - This allows you to receive daily inbound SMS reports. You can choose to receive the report once, twice, or thrice when you enable this option.
- Daily Spending Report - Set this option to Every night to receive daily spending reports.