When using the PowerDialer or calling a lot of leads manually, you can use voicemail drop to put a voicemail after the beep without being on the call.
Here are the instructions to add/change Voicemail Drop recording:
1. Select Users from the Navigation tab.
2. Look for the user and click Settings.
3. Select Outbound Call Settings.
4. Scroll down to Voicemail Drop Library.
5. Upload a file or record an audio file.
6. Click +Add.
VM Drop icon will enable itself once the call reached the voicemail.
Note: You can set up multiple pre-recorded voice messages. It will show all available pre-recorded voice messages when you click VM Drop.