Aloware Talk provides various engagement tools for businesses, including calls, SMS, MMS, fax, email, CRM integration, dynamic variables, compliance measures, and notes to enhance customer interactions.
To develop better relationships with customers, businesses want to engage with them more often and in as many ways as possible.
Customer engagement refers to the interactions that a customer has in the company. It is important because it is a driving force in customer behavior.
Aloware Talk provides a range of engagement tools to drive the increase in customer value and features that your agents use.
- Call - By default, clicking the call icon will connect the line to the primary contact's number (if the contact has multiple numbers).
To add a phone number, open the contact's profile or details page. Look for the "All Numbers" field and click on the "+Add Phone Number" option.
- Add Appointment - Clicking the appointment button will set up a scheduled date with your contact. An SMS notification can be set to remind the user of the scheduled appointment.
- Enroll to Sequence - The Aloware Sequence creates a workflow that when a contact qualifies on the trigger, an event of action will run after. Learn how to set up Aloware Sequences.
- Text - Sending SMS is one of the top communication modes to engage with contacts because of its high open rates. In Aloware, you can send bulk messages and create SMS campaigns.
MMS Support - Aloware supports sending and receiving picture messaging on all local lines. Note that toll-free numbers cannot send or receive MMS.
Fax Support - Aloware supports sending a fax on almost all lines, and you can order fax lines to receive a fax.
To send a fax, you need a fax-enabled number. Reach out to our support team for assistance.
To send a fax, go to "Contacts," select the contact you would send a fax to, then click the "Fax" link in the message box. Attach the file you want to send in pdf format. Click the Send Fax button. Aloware only allows up to 8MB of files.
Template Support - Aloware allows you to insert pre-written templates to save time sending a generic message to contacts. To use templates, click the "templates" icon, then select the template you want to use from the list and customize the message as needed.
Email Support - Aloware supports sending emails. To send an email, the recipient contact must have an email address. Go to "contacts", select the person you want to email, then click Email, compose your message, then click "Send Email".
CRM Connectivity - Aloware logs every customer interaction into your CRM. Authenticate your CRM with Aloware to access this feature.
Dynamic Variables - You can personalize your messages for your prospects using your dynamic variables or ShortCodes. For example, when sending SMS broadcasts, SMS Sequences, or even in-call prompts (with Text to Speech), you can use tags like [FirstName] to pull the contact’s information and personalize your message.
Compliance - Aloware is compliant with regulations and takes measures to ensure that customers are not contacted if they have opted out. When a prospect replies, “STOP,” they will be taken out of ANY automation sequences. Contacts replying with “STOP” or similar will be added to a company DNC list. It is important to be careful when including shortened links in your messages.
- Email - Users can also send emails to contacts with email information in their records.
- Note - Notes help users eliminate a call with contacts to repeat themselves and tailor the call based on the needs of the contact.