Getting Started with Aloware
- Admin Workspace Settings & Permissions
- Managing Lines in Aloware Admin
- Administering Contacts in Aloware Admin
- Managing Inbound Calls & Settings in Aloware Admin
- Managing SMS Operations & Settings in Aloware Admin
- Using AlohaBot in Aloware Admin
- Creating and Managing Business SMS Campaigns
- Managing Accounts in Aloware Admin
- Tags in Aloware
- Ensuring Compliance in Aloware Admin
- Managing Aloware Billing
- Generating Reports & Analytics in Aloware Admin
CRMs Connection and Integration
FAQs and Troubleshooting Tips
Aloware Talk 2 Business Phone
What's the latest?
Making Outbound Calls in Zoho with Aloware Integration
Aloware's in-app dialer integrates with Zoho, allowing outbound calls directly from Zoho after installing Aloware Talk on your desktop. Click the call icon in Zoho, and Aloware connects the call.
Aloware In-app Dialer in Zoho
Connect Aloware in Zoho and start to make a call.
- You need to install Aloware Talk on your desktop.
Making Outbound Calls in Zoho using Aloware
In your Zoho account, select or search for the contact to call.
Click the call 📞 icon, and the Aloware dialer will pop up on the screen.
For Mac users, select Aloware Talk as an app to proceed with the call.
Aloware connects you to the contact.