The Reporter role in Aloware is for analysts to access reports and analytics. Admins assign it and users with this role can view data without full platform access.
What is the Reporter's Role?
The Reporter role in Aloware is specifically designed for analysts who need access to view reports and analytics within the platform, without the ability to make calls or interact with contacts.
Screenshot of Reporter's Dashboard
- Only administrators can assign the Reporter role to an existing Aloware user.
Assigning the Reporter Role to a User
To assign the Reporter role to a user in Aloware, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the User's menu in Aloware Admin.
- Search for the user, then click on their Settings button.
- In the Visibility Settings section, enable "Reporter Access", and click the Save button.
What happens to the user with reporter access only?
Users with reporter access have limited functionality within Aloware, as the focus is on providing them with comprehensive reports and analytics.
Here's an overview of what a user with Reporter Access can expect:
- Dashboard - The user will have access to the Dashboard, which displays communication logs with limited operations.
- Lines - The user can view all active Aloware Lines in their account.
- Users - The user can see the list of Users in their account.
- Contacts - The user can view all contact details without the ability to interact with them or perform communication functions.
- Tags - The user can see all the tags associated with contacts.
- Reports -The user will have access to comprehensive reports containing information related to their performance, account usage, and more.
- Ring Groups
- Call Dispositions
- Contact Dispositions
By assigning the Reporter role, Aloware allows analysts to focus on analyzing reports and gaining insights without granting them full access to all functionalities of the platform.