Aloware's integration with Zoho CRM enables calling Zoho contacts from Aloware Power Dialer, streamlining customer data management and call functions in a single interface.
How to Sync Zoho Contacts in Aloware
Aloware automatically maps Aloware contacts with corresponding Zoho Contacts or Zoho Leads. The following information is synced between both platforms:
Contact name, phone number, notes, etc.
Calls and SMS related to the contact
Aloware uses the email field to map Aloware contacts with Zoho Contacts or Zoho Leads.
Two-way Sync Contacts
Aloware and Zoho integration automates the syncing of contact information. The following fields update both platforms.
Lead Source (CRM module)
Lead Status (CRM module)
To sync contacts from Aloware:
In your Aloware account, go to the Integrations tab from the left panel of your screen.
Click the Zoho card, and click the Settings button.
Click the "Push Contacts" button to bring your contacts and activities from Aloware to your Zoho account.
Push Aloware contacts to the Zoho Module you selected. Use when you have contacts in Aloware that are not in Zoho (Rarely occurs).
Contact activities made in Aloware (calls, SMS, emails, etc.) show up as either call records or notes in Zoho, depending on the channel type.
Examples of a contact activity being pushed to Zoho:
- An SMS was sent to a contact in Aloware.
- Screenshot of activity recorded in Zoho:
- Click the "Pull Contacts" button to bring in Zoho's contact information in Aloware. It is a one-time pull, and it will be kept in sync in both Zoho and Aloware. Always click the Pull Contacts button if you are using Aloware frequently.
- Otherwise, if you use the Aloware desktop app or web app using click-to-call, information will be synced at the time of the call, text, or contact creation.
Map Zoho Users to Aloware Users (One-way Sync)
- As an admin, you can sync Zoho users to Aloware when you click the Connect Zoho users to Aloware button in Integration Settings in the Zoho card.
- To map, Aloware initially searches the Zoho Contacts Module. If the email is not found, Aloware then searches Zoho Leads. If the email is found in a Zoho Lead, the Aloware contact is mapped to that Zoho Lead.
- Clicking this button will map Zoho users with Aloware users sharing the same email address.
- If Admin creates the user in Aloware, it does not create users in Zoho. It should be created in Zoho and synced to Aloware. New users must have the same email address on both platforms for sync.
- Aloware will send an email to company admins (with integrations turned on) after the mapping is complete.
Pull Zoho Lead Statuses to Aloware (One-way Sync)
Click the "Pull Lead Statuses from Zoho" to sync updated contact statuses to Aloware. The pull process runs on a queue. Aloware sends you a confirmation email when the process is done. You need to do this only once, and Aloware will keep things in sync from that moment onwards.
Default Zoho CRM Module
- All new contacts created in Aloware will be added to the selected module type in Zoho. Aloware will integrate with the module that you select, Contacts or Leads.
- Select which Zoho CRM Module you want Aloware contacts to be synced with (Contacts or Leads).
- All new contacts created in Aloware will be added to this Zoho module.
Push/Pull buttons below will push Aloware contacts to or from this Zoho Module.